About the Program
According to Stanford Center on Longevity’s 2013 report titled Liveable Community Indicators for Sustainable Aging in Place, 2 in 5 seniors need assistance just to get through the day.
Senior in home care
It’s not always easy for seniors to ask for help, especially after a lifetime of taking care of others. Providing your aging loved one with senior companion services for the elderly can help them age in place and live a happier and more independent life.
Senior personal care
We believe that our mature companions are the best caregivers to provide elderly companion services. Our unique caregiver program offers the opportunity for clients to share common experiences and foster genuine relationships with elderly companions who are close in proximity to their age.
Our senior companions come from a variety of backgrounds and professions and include retired nurses, business people, social workers, teachers, personal support workers, homemakers and paramedics.
While their backgrounds may vary, all of our mature companions share the desire and passion to assist seniors in living happier, more independent lives by providing outstanding senior personal care. Our companions provide senior in home care in the comfort of their home, retirement home, assisted living facility or nursing home.
Home care services for seniors
When you hire a Seniors for Seniors companion, you get senior companion services along with:
- Peace of mind that all senior companions have been carefully screened and selected to provide the best companion services for the elderly
- A senior companion that has been selected and matched to suit your loved one's needs as well as shares in common interests and passions
- Consistency in the quality of elderly companion care and assistance provided to your loved one
- Assurance that every elderly companion who provides home care for seniors is bonded and insured
- Knowledgeable senior care companions, many who have received additional training in dementia, Alzheimer's care and First Aid
- Customizable senior home care services depending on your loved one's needs and wants
Senior care companions
Compassionate senior companion care
Our companions have a number of great stories, gathered a wealth of experience throughout their life and have a great way of providing senior companion care. They use these experiences to help someone else live a happier and more independent life. As a Senior for Seniors' companion, their compassion and caring, coupled with their life experiences, are the tools they use to make a difference in the life of a senior.
Our senior companions are:
- Compassionate about caregiving
- Share a desire to provide "age appropriate care" to seniors
- Are part-time, full-time or casual and flexible employees