Home Care and Personal Care
Personal and home support are types of home care services that focus on helping patients remain independent and in their homes for as long as possible.
These home caregiver services are provided by certified personal support workers who are trained to assist in activities of daily living.
Spectrum Health Care’s personal and home support services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and can be provided in a patient's home as well as hospitals, long-term care facilities and retirement homes.
Are personal and home support services right for your loved one?
If staying at home is a priority for your loved one, our personal/home support services can provide the assistance required to safely remain at home.
Our highly-skilled personal support workers can provide support in the following ways:
Home Care Support
- Conduct weekly grocery shopping
- Prepare light snacks or meals
- Provide light house cleaning
- Do laundry
- Run errands
- Assist with grooming and toileting
- Assist with bathing and dressing
- Assist with completing tasks
- Accompany to appointments