Workplace Flu Clinics
Why not protect your greatest asset?
The flu can show up any time without warning so help prevent the flu virus from impacting your business and staff productivity.
Spectrum Health Care specializes in workplace vaccination programs for your staff. We are a government authorized flu prevention provider approved for Toronto, Peel and York.
Read our blog post here on what to expect this upcoming flu season.
Did you know?
- Approximately 1.5 million workdays are lost every year in Canada due to the flu.
- Flu symptoms can last between five to 10 days before full recovery.
- An infected person is contagious for up to seven days after symptoms appear.
- The flu shot is 70-90% effective in preventing the flu.
Benefits of hosting a flu clinic:
- Reduction of flu transmission amongst your staff.
- Reduction of illness and absenteeism.
- Promotion of a healthy workforce and improved productivity.
Hosting a flu clinic is simple:
- We order the vaccines and bring the supplies
- We help promote the clinic within your organization
- We provide a nurse to administer the shots on-site
- You provide a space on-site at your location (Toronto, Peel & York regions only)
"I just wanted to let you know that our flu clinic went well and everyone loved the nurse that was provided. I am hoping to continue with the annual flu clinic, so please contact me next year and if possible, note on our file that we would like the same nurse as everyone loved her."
- Mississauga corporate client
"Our flu clinic happened yesterday at the scheduled time and it went very well thanks for your assistance to help coordinate and execute it."
- York corporate client
Ready to book or need more information?
Call: Toronto: 416-964-0322/ Peel: 905-272-2271/ York: 905-771-2766