Workplace Flu Clinics
As your employees return to the workplace this fall, why not protect your greatest asset?
The flu can show up any time without warning. Enquire about Spectrum’s workplace flu clinics and help prevent the flu virus from impacting your business and staff productivity.
Spectrum Health Care specializes in workplace vaccination programs for your staff. We are a government authorized flu prevention provider approved for Toronto, Peel and York.
Did you know?
- Approximately 1.5 million workdays are lost every year in Canada due to the flu.
- Flu symptoms can last between five to 10 days before full recovery.
- An infected person is contagious for up to seven days after symptoms appear.
- The flu shot is 70-90% effective in preventing the flu.
Benefits of hosting a flu clinic:
- Reduction of flu transmission amongst your staff.
- Reduction of illness and absenteeism.
- Promotion of a healthy workforce and improved productivity.
Hosting a flu clinic is simple:
- We order the vaccines and bring the supplies
- We help promote the clinic within your organization
- We provide a nurse to administer the shots on-site
- You provide a space on-site at your location (Toronto or Mississauga only)
Ready to book or need more information?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at:
Mississauga (Peel): 647-953-1461
Corporate Wellness clinics:
- Blood pressure screening
- Glucose and cholesterol screening
- Immunization clinics
- Pediculosis/lice clinics
- Foot care clinics
We can help you drive a corporate culture of health and well-being for your employees, just ask us how!