Interpreting your score
- Chances are that you are experiencing a high degree of distress if one or more of the following statements are true.
- Your score in Part One is 10 or more.
- Your current level of stress was 6 or higher.
- Your decline in health was 6 or higher.
- You felt completely overwhelmed.
- You had a crying spell(s).
- Consider seeing a doctor for a check-up for yourself.
- Consider joining a support group.
- Consider having some professional caregiver relief. Click here to complete an online service request or call our ofﬁces for more information.