A Career with Spectrum Health Care
Being part of Spectrum Health Care means joining a family of individuals who strive to be leaders in home health care. Our people are the cornerstone of our business; we value their commitment to our patients and clients. If you are passionate about caring for people, responsive to the needs of others, dedicated to providing quality care and looking for a rewarding career in health care with a leading home health care provider, then we'd love to hear from you!
When you join Spectrum Health Care you benefit from:
- Flexibility to determine your own schedule for nursing, physiotherapy and personal support staff.
- Ability to work on a variety of assignments, with a variety of patients.
- Competitive wages, benefits and professional insurances.
- Extensive orientation and ongoing support from our highly skilled managers, supervisors and coordinators.
- Employee recognition for longstanding service.
- Continuous educational and professional opportunities.
- Opportunities for growth and advancement across the Spectrum suite of companies. This includes Spectrum’s additional divisions: Seniors for Seniors, Spectrum Patient Services and Spectrum Event Medical Services.
- The satisfaction of knowing that you can make a difference.
It has come to our attention that individuals have made fictitious online job postings purporting to be made by Spectrum Health Care (“Spectrum”), with the apparent intent of luring prospective applicants to websites that purport to be operated by Spectrum. Such postings and websites are fraudulent and appear to be intended to steal the personal information of prospective job applicants or cause other harms.
We have taken steps to cause the take-down of such fraudulent postings and websites in a number of cases. Please do not submit any personal or financial information to third party websites in response to an online job posting for a position with Spectrum. To learn more, please click here.
Did you know?
- Spectrum Health Care is an equal opportunity employer accredited by Accreditation Canada and has been in business for over 40 years.
- Our nursing and personal support services are provided 365 days a year/7 days a week
- Spectrum Health Care provides service to a variety of clients throughout the Greater Toronto Area and has branch offices located in Toronto, Markham and Mississauga.
|Field Staff Positions||Work Area||Office Location||Deadline|
|Office/Management Positions||Work Area||Office Location||Deadline|