A Career with Spectrum Health Care
Being part of Spectrum Health Care means joining a family of individuals who strive to be leaders in home health care. Our people are the cornerstone of our business; we value their commitment to our patients and clients. If you are passionate about caring for people, responsive to the needs of others, dedicated to providing quality care and looking for a rewarding career in health care with a leading home health care provider, then we'd love to hear from you!
When you join Spectrum Health Care you benefit from:
- Flexibility to determine your own schedule for nursing, physiotherapy and personal support staff.
- Ability to work on a variety of assignments, with a variety of patients.
- Competitive wages, benefits and professional insurances.
- Extensive orientation and ongoing support from our highly skilled managers, supervisors and coordinators.
- Employee recognition for longstanding service.
- Continuous educational and professional opportunities.
- Opportunities for growth and advancement across the Spectrum suite of companies. This includes Spectrum’s additional divisions: Seniors for Seniors, Spectrum Patient Services and Spectrum Event Medical Services.
- The satisfaction of knowing that you can make a difference.
Did you know?
- Spectrum Health Care is an equal opportunity employer accredited by Accreditation Canada and has been in business for over 40 years.
- Our nursing and personal support services are provided 365 days a year/7 days a week
- Spectrum Health Care provides service to a variety of clients throughout the Greater Toronto Area and has branch offices located in Toronto, Markham and Mississauga.
|Field Staff Positions||Work Area||Office Location||Deadline|
|Office/Management Positions||Work Area||Office Location||Deadline|