We're hiring Peel community nurses!
If you are passionate about health care and want to join one of Toronto's leading home care providers, consider joining Spectrum Health Care as a community nurse!
We are currently hiring nurses in the Peel region to provide outstanding and compassionate care to our patients.
The successful candidate for this role will be responsible for meeting patients in their homes to provide nursing care including medication administration, treatment and other nursing interventions. We are currently recruiting for full-time RN or RPN Community Nurses.
- Minimum two year of nursing experience, community nursing preferred
- Experience with IVs, pain pumps, mental health, palliative care, and wound care is an asset
- Currently registered and in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO)
- Proficiency in English, both verbal and written required
- Valid Ontario driver's license and reliable vehicle required
- Excellent patient assessment and teaching skills
- Demonstrates problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Possesses the physical ability to perform the day-to-day duties as required
- Foot care tools are provided
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- Mileage compensation for travel
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Gym membership
- Group insurance benefits available
To learn more about this role or to apply online, please go to the Peel Community Nursing job post. We'd love to hear from you!