Part Time Client Service Coordinator- Toronto Office
The Client Service Coordinators provide exemplary client services and support in person and over the telephone to our internal and external customers/clients.
- Adheres to the safe work/risk management policies and procedures and ethical framework of Spectrum Health Care.
- Works collaboratively with community PSW, and assists with the scheduling and coordination of PSW services.
- Liaises with clients, staff and community partners.
- Acts as a problem solver for client and responds to inquiries from CCAC and employees.
- Reports client and staff concerns to Home Support Supervisor.
- Liaises with the CCAC representatives regarding client care. Collects and entries all pertinent client data into computer system.
- Provides list, schedules and performs other administrative duties to support the personal support worker program.
- Will be required to work evenings (4:00 PM to 12:00 AM), weekends and on statutory holidays.
- Minimum of 2 years working in an office setting, preferably in a health care environment.
- O.S.S.D or equivalent.
- Proficiency in both written and verbal English communication and comprehension
- Second language is an asset.
- Medical Terminology Knowledge/ Medical Office Assistant Certificate is a must.
- Background in Health Care, call center experience would be an asset.
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills.
- Intermediate computer skills with the ability to learn proprietary software.
To be negotiated.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume and cover letter to one of the following sources:
- On-line job application
- Fax: 416-640-0259
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants; however, only those individuals selected for interviews will be contacted. Please note that successful applicants will require a current Police Reference Check prior to commencing employment
If you require accommodation because of a disability through the recruitment process, please contact Human Resources at (email@example.com) for assistance.
Human Resources Department