Spectrum Health Care is excited to announce the opening of our newest ambulatory nursing clinic in Bolton.
We will be providing integrated nursing care to patients in the Bolton region. Located at 30 Martha Street, unit #212, the clinic is conveniently situated in a medical building with ample free parking.
Please call our clinic at 905-951-2585 for more information.
In addition to providing nursing services to patients in Bolton, Spectrum will soon be offering medical foot care services to the public.
Foot care services
Our clinic will be open on July 17, 2020 to the general public for foot care services by experienced foot care nurses. We will also be offering diabetic education and nutrition services. Our team of specially trained foot care nurses can provide the care required to maintain happy and healthy feet.
Our foot care services include:
- Personalized assessment of feet and nails
- Toenail trimming and filing
- Cream application and foot massages to enhance circulation
- Assessment and treatment of corns and calluses
- Advice on how to prevent and care for corns, calluses, toenails and feet conditions
- Diabetic foot care
- Elderly foot care
- Referrals to appropriate resources if required
Call 1-800-690-5474 to book your foot care services.
Visit our foot care page to learn more about why proper foot care is important to our health and well-being. Information regarding hours of Spectrum’s foot care clinic and ways to book an appointment will be announced soon.