Personal and Home Support
Personal and Home Support are types of home care services that focus on helping patients/clients remain independent and in their homes for as long as possible. These services are provided by certified Personal Support Workers who are trained to assist in activities of daily living. Spectrum Health Care’s personal and home support services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and can be provided in a patient/client’s home as well as hospitals, long-term care facilities and retirement homes.
Are personal/home support services right for you/your loved one?
If staying at home is a priority for you/your loved one our personal/home support services can provide the assistance required to safely remain at home. Our highly skilled Personal Support Workers can provide support in the following ways:
- Conduct weekly grocery shopping
- Prepare light snacks or meals for you/your loved one
- Provide light house cleaning
- Do laundry
- Run errands
- Accompany you/your loved one to appointments
- Assist you/your loved one with grooming and toileting
- Assist you/your loved one with bathing and dressing
- Provide you/your loved one with assistance completing tasks
Our specialized personal and home services
For more information on Spectrum Health Care we invite you to call our Toronto, Mississauga or Markham office. You can also complete our Contact Us form, located at the bottom of the page, and a Spectrum Health Care representative will contact you as soon as possible.