Foot Care at Home
The importance of proper foot care
Our feet are vital to good health and can give us early warning signs of health issues. People can develop serious foot problems as they age, which puts their health, independence and well-being at risk.
Foot care at home
Our foot care nurses are specially trained in the provision of elderly foot care and diabetic foot care. They are able to provide treatment, information and support that assist in the promotion of healthy feet and healthy living - all in the comfort of your own home.
Our foot care services are ideal for seniors and individuals who have challenges with mobility and prefer to receive foot care services in their home.
Our foot care services include:
- Personalized assessment of feet and nails
- Toenail trimming and filing
- Cream application and foot massages to enhance circulation
- Assessment and treatment of corns and calluses
- Advice on how to prevent and care for corns, calluses, toenails and feet conditions
- Diabetic foot care
- Elderly foot care
- Referrals to appropriate resources if required
Our programs are designed to provide foot care for seniors and patients with the techniques, knowledge and information required to take responsibility for the health and well-being of their feet.
Call us today!
Call 1-800-690-5474 for more information or to book a private foot care service in your loved one's place of residence.