What we do:
At Spectrum we work with each of our clients to create a safe environment for their attendees and employees.
Understanding that all events and venues are unique in size and scope our team of dedicated event medical services specialists will work with you to develop the right size medical team with the expertise required for your event/venue.
Our team of community event medical professionals specialize in providing high quality medical services best suited for schools and community events and venues.
Our community events clientele include:
- Elementary/high schools
- Annual festivals/concerts
- Community sporting associations
If you are a school/university hosting:
- Sporting events
Or if you are a community organiser/event planner hosting:
- Town hall meetings
- Outdoor or indoor festivals
- Religious celebrations
Let us be your trusted on-site medical team! Our medical teams are comprised of emergency first responders, paramedics (AEMCA) and supervisors who all undergo a thorough screening process and are required to complete a rigorous training program upon hire.
Alongside providing a team of event medical professionals who are among the most qualified and experienced in their profession, we can also provide:
- Non-urgent patient transfer vehicles (to transfer non-urgent patients to the nearest hospital or health care facility)
- Fully equipped on-site first aid rooms/tents
- Flexible uniform options to allow for the discreet presence of our medical team at your event/venue