Post Surgery / Wound Care
Spectrum Health Care provides Nursing and Personal Support services in the familiar surroundings of your own home, so your healing process is quick and worry-free.
If you/your loved one is recovering from a surgical procedure, Spectrum Health Care's post-surgery/wound care services can ensure that the proper healing process occurs, resulting in a quick and worry free recovery. Services include:
- Administering of medication by Registered Nursing staff
- Monitoring pain management
- Providing wound care and addressing medical needs
- Assessing the need for specialized wound and ostomy care by specialized Nurses (Enterostomal Therapists)
- Assisting with activities of daily living which include: personal hygiene, meal preparation, dressing and undressing
For more information or to order this service, we invite you to contact us at our Toronto or Mississauga office, or complete our quick contact form located at right and a Spectrum Health Care representative will contact you as soon as possible.