Personal Support Worker - York Region
Spectrum Health Care is a fully accredited provider of home health care services dedicated to exceptional services, quality and professional development. We're on a quest to find Personal Support Workers (PSW) to service clients with exceptional personal care throughout our communities. We are looking for PSW’s to service the following areas: Newmarket, Aurora, Georgina/Keswick, Mt. Albert, Richmond Hill, Maple, Vaughan, Nobleton, King City, Woodbridge, Thornhill, Markham.
The Personal Support Worker (PSW) is responsible for providing personal care, hygiene and assistance with activities of daily living for clients in the community.
Demonstrated ability to provide exceptional personal care and customer service. Physical capabilities: Able to stand, bend, walk, crouch, kneel and reach freely and for extended periods; able to lift 23 kilograms independently; able to assist Clients with standing, walking, sitting; able to reposition Clients in bed.
- Personal Support Worker (PSW) Certificate / Diploma
- Current Vulnerable Sector Search (within 1 year)
- Valid First Aid/CPR Certificate
- Proficiency in English, both verbal and written required
- Weekend and evening availability.
- Second language is an asset.
- Vehicle and driver’s license.
We thank all applicants, however, only those individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005, upon request, support will be provided for accommodations throughout the recruitment process.
What can Spectrum Health Care offer YOU?
- Travel time-Dollars for your driving
- Bonus-Given the PSW is in compliance with Spectrum’s performance criteria
- Stabilization Program-Want guaranteed hours?
- Paid in house and off site training-Looking to enhance your skills?
- Education Support Program-Studying to better develop yourself?
- Health & Safety Programs-Do you need benefits?
- Employee Recognition-What makes you stand out?
- Employee Committees-Join us!
- Profit Sharing-For all employees
- Grow within our 4 divisions!
Please submit your application to: