Personal Support Worker-Markham
The Personal Support Worker provides personal care and homemaking services to clients.
Duties with client may vary from assisting clients with personal hygiene and activities of daily living.
- A bility to provide exceptional personal care and customer service.
- Physical capabilities: Able to stand, bend, walk, crouch, kneel and reach freely and for extended periods
- Able to lift 23 kilograms independently
- Able to assist clients with standing, walking, sitting
- Able to reposition clients in bed.
- Proficiency in English (verbal and written).
- Personal Support Worker Certificate.
- Driver's License and access to vehicle
- CPR/First Aid Certificate
- Police vulnerable sector check within the last year
- Weekend availability
- Second language is an asset.
As a passionate, caring, and dedicated employee, what can Spectrum Health Care offer YOU?
- Travel time-Dollars for your driving?
- Stabilization Program-Want guaranteed hours?
- Paid in house and off site training-Looking to enhance your skills?
- Education Support Program-Studying to better develop yourself?
- Healh & Safety Programs-Do you need benefits?
- Employee Recognition-What makes you stand out?
- Employee Committees-Join us!
- Profit Sharing-For all employees
- Grow within our 4 divisions!
How to Apply
Interested in employment with Spectrum Health Care? Have questions?
Call (905) 771-2766
Fax: (905) 771-2763
Send us your Resume today!
We thank all applicants, however, only those individuals selected for interviews will be contacted. Please note that successful applicants will require a current Police Reference Check suitable for working with the vulnerable sector prior to commencing employment.
If you require accommodation because of a disability through the recruitment process, please contact Human Resources at (firstname.lastname@example.org) for assistance.