Visiting Nurse (RN) for Etobicoke Area
Spectrum Health Care is a fully accredited provider of home health care services dedicated to exceptional services, quality and professional development.
We are currently looking for a Visiting Nurse (RN) for the Etobicoke area.(Part time Evenings)
Accountable to the client, Spectrum Health Care Program Manager and the College of Nurses of Ontario.
Adheres to the safe work/risk management policies and procedures of Spectrum Health Care.
- Minimum of two years experience, community nursing preferred.
- Experience with IVs, pain pump, mental health, palliative care and wound care is an asset.
- Currently registered and in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO).
- Proficiency in English, both verbal and written required.
- Valid Ontario driver's license and reliable vehicle required.
- Excellent Patient assessment and teaching skills.
- Demonstrates problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Possesses the physical ability to perform the day-to-day duties described in the duties and responsibilities.
Commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
- On-line job application
- Fax resume with cover letter to: 416-640-0259
- E-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants, however, only those individuals selected for interviews will be contacted. Please note that successful applicants will require a current Police Reference Check suitable for working with the vulnerable sector prior to commencing employment.
If you require accommodation because of a disability through the recruitment process, please contact Human Resources at (email@example.com) for assistance.
Human Resources Department