Do you have a passion for caring for people? Are you responsive to the needs of others? Consider being a Personal Support Worker with Spectrum Health Care, a leader in home health.
We are holding job fairs throughout the summer at our Markham office. Come in for a visit and see what it would be like to join the Spectrum team!
8901 Woodbine Ave suite #112
Markham, ON L3R 9T3
- PSW Certificate/NACC Diploma
- Valid Vulnerable Police Check
- First Aid/CPR
- Two professional references
Wed, June 28, 2:00-5:00 PM
Wed, July 05, 2017, 2:00-5:00 PM
Wed, July 12, 2017, 2:00-5:00 PM
Wed, July 19, 2017, 2:00-5:00 PM
Wed, July 26, 2017, 2:00-5:00 PM
Wed, August 02, 2017, 2:00-5:00 PM
Wed, August 09, 2017, 2:00-5:00 PM
Wed, August 16, 2017, 2:00-5:00 PM
Wed, August 23, 2017, 2:00-5:00 PM
Wed, August 30, 2017, 2:00-5:00 PM
If you can't make it to our job fair, you can also:
- Apply online at www.spectrumhealthcare.com/jobs
- Email your resume to HRyork@spectrumhealthcare.com
- Or call 905-771-2766
Hope to see you at our next job fair!
- This Sunday is Father's Day!
- June is ALS Awareness Month
- Wanted: Personal Support Workers!
- Today is Personal Support Worker Day!
- Come to our job fair!
- How to Keep Motivated When You Lack Motivation
- Nursing Week Spotlight: The Dream Team
- Nursing Week Spotlight: Clinic Nursing
- Nursing Week Spotlight: Palliative Nursing
- Nursing Week Spotlight: Foot Care Nursing