Are you passionate about caring for people? Dedicated to providing quality care? You should consider being a Personal Support Worker with Spectrum Health Care, a leader in home health.
Come to our job fair to see what it would be like to be a part of the Spectrum team!
Tuesday, May 23, 2017
10 am until 3 pm
2 Bloor Street East
- PSW Certificate/NACC Diploma
- Valid Vulnerable Police Check
- First Aid/CPR
- Two professional references
If you can't make the job fair, you can also apply online!
- Skin Cancer 101: Do you know these facts?
- Calling All PSWs: Come to our Toronto job fair!
- Spectrum Health Care Foundation: From BBQs to Petting Zoos
- What makes life worth living in the face of death?
- Look who else is turning 40 this year!
- This Sunday is Father's Day!
- June is ALS Awareness Month
- Wanted: Personal Support Workers!
- Today is Personal Support Worker Day!
- Come to our job fair!