Are you looking for a career as a Personal Support Worker? We are holding job fairs throughout the summer at our Markham office. Come in for a visit and see what it would be like to join the Spectrum team!
Personal Support Workers are frontline health care professionals who provide direct care to elderly or ill patients. They play an important role in assisting patients with tasks they are no longer able to fulfill on their own.
If you are passionate about caring for people, responsive to the needs of others and dedicated to providing quality care, consider a career with Spectrum Health Care, a leader in home health!
- Skin Cancer 101: Do you know these facts?
- Calling All PSWs: Come to our Toronto job fair!
- Spectrum Health Care Foundation: From BBQs to Petting Zoos
- What makes life worth living in the face of death?
- Look who else is turning 40 this year!
- This Sunday is Father's Day!
- June is ALS Awareness Month
- Wanted: Personal Support Workers!
- Today is Personal Support Worker Day!
- Come to our job fair!