This time of year brings on runny noses, scratchy throats, coughs and body aches of the seasonal flu. Recognizing the symptoms early on and knowing what to do if you get sick will help you get back on your feet much quicker.
In honour of Autism Awareness Month, we are sharing this video from the UKs National Autistic Society which demonstrates experiences that individuals living with Autism face on a day to day.
You have probably heard about different ways to take care of your body but what about how to take care of your mind? Today is World Mental Health Day; a campaign that reminds us to take care of our bodies and our minds.
- Skin Cancer 101: Do you know these facts?
- Calling All PSWs: Come to our Toronto job fair!
- Spectrum Health Care Foundation: From BBQs to Petting Zoos
- What makes life worth living in the face of death?
- Look who else is turning 40 this year!
- This Sunday is Father's Day!
- June is ALS Awareness Month
- Wanted: Personal Support Workers!
- Today is Personal Support Worker Day!
- Come to our job fair!