If you have osteoporosis, different forms of exercise are needed to increase muscle strength, improve balance and posture, or maintain bone mass. According to Osteoporosis Canada, your exercise routine should include exercises in each of the following areas:
This Movember we want to encourage you to take control of your health and look after yourself. Start here with these simple tips from the Movember Foundation:
This week we’re celebrating National Senior’s Safety Week! The focus this year is helping seniors safely manage their medications.
- Skin Cancer 101: Do you know these facts?
- Calling All PSWs: Come to our Toronto job fair!
- Spectrum Health Care Foundation: From BBQs to Petting Zoos
- What makes life worth living in the face of death?
- Look who else is turning 40 this year!
- This Sunday is Father's Day!
- June is ALS Awareness Month
- Wanted: Personal Support Workers!
- Today is Personal Support Worker Day!
- Come to our job fair!