Today is Personal Support Worker (PSW) Day in Ontario and it’s a time to celebrate the hard work PSWs do for all our clients at Spectrum Health Care.
As National Nursing Week comes to an end we wanted to take the opportunity to thank the men and women who have dedicated their careers to home health care nursing. Here are four simple ways you can celebrate your home health care nurse today.
This week is National Nursing Week, which gives us an opportunity to celebrate all the wonderful work that our nurses at Spectrum Health Care do for our clients and community. Throughout the week, we will be highlighting some of our own nursing superheroes in the Toronto and Peel office.
We would like to take this opportunity to congratulate the Spectrum Health Care nurses that were nominated for the Toronto Star’s Nightingale Award.
In honour of National Nursing Week, we are celebrating all the wonderful work that our nurses at Spectrum Health Care do for our clients and community. Throughout the week we will be highlighting of some of our own nursing superheroes in the Toronto and Peel office.
- Skin Cancer 101: Do you know these facts?
- Calling All PSWs: Come to our Toronto job fair!
- Spectrum Health Care Foundation: From BBQs to Petting Zoos
- What makes life worth living in the face of death?
- Look who else is turning 40 this year!
- This Sunday is Father's Day!
- June is ALS Awareness Month
- Wanted: Personal Support Workers!
- Today is Personal Support Worker Day!
- Come to our job fair!