In this edition of Month in Review, we recap on Multiple Sclerosis Awareness Month, National Nursing Week, and Physiotherapy Month, and look at some of the top industry-related news that took place throughout May.
Seniors Month is less than a week away!
May is National Physiotherapy Month in Canada!
Spectrum Patient Services is pleased to announce that it has entered into an agreement to acquire Niagara based, Community Patient Transfer Group (CPTG) inclusive of Niagara Patient Transfer and Sports Medic.
In honour of National Nursing Week, we would like to recognize one of our outstanding nurses, Marion Harris, who was awarded the 2015 Marilyn Lundy Hospice Palliative Care Community Nursing Award.
As we age there are a whole host of progressive and chronic illnesses that may impact our independence & functioning significantly.
In order to show our support of National Nursing Week, we have compiled a list of ways we believe nurses demonstrate their commitment to caring for patients “every step of the way”:
Today we are discussing MS and the steps that can be taken to support those affected by Multiple Sclerosis.
- Skin Cancer 101: Do you know these facts?
- Calling All PSWs: Come to our Toronto job fair!
- Spectrum Health Care Foundation: From BBQs to Petting Zoos
- What makes life worth living in the face of death?
- Look who else is turning 40 this year!
- This Sunday is Father's Day!
- June is ALS Awareness Month
- Wanted: Personal Support Workers!
- Today is Personal Support Worker Day!
- Come to our job fair!