Great article by Paula Span from The New York Times on how our perspectives of DNR, as an option for our loved ones, change based on the name!
Update on Spectrum Health Care's Xalibe project in Guatemala from CHOICE Humanitarian's Development Director Megan Ah Mu.
In this session of Caregiver Tip Tuesdays, we look at the growing problem of substance abuse amongst the elderly and discuss some possible triggers.
To help promote MS awareness we've highlighted the stories of two courageous Canadians who are currently living with the disease.
- Skin Cancer 101: Do you know these facts?
- Calling All PSWs: Come to our Toronto job fair!
- Spectrum Health Care Foundation: From BBQs to Petting Zoos
- What makes life worth living in the face of death?
- Look who else is turning 40 this year!
- This Sunday is Father's Day!
- June is ALS Awareness Month
- Wanted: Personal Support Workers!
- Today is Personal Support Worker Day!
- Come to our job fair!