We've made some exciting new changes! Join us in congratulating these individuals on their new roles.
In this session of Caregiver Tip Tuesday we take a look at some of the great blogs on the internet created by caregivers.
You've committed to keeping your liver in good health, but what about helping those with liver disease?
Is there life after caregiving, and if so what it is like?
Does your current lifestyle take into account the health of your liver? Ask yourself these 10 questions and find out.
“We're living longer, but not better.” This story and more in this week's Industry News Fridays
Do you really know your liver as well as you think?
In this session of Caregiver Tip Tuesday we look at some simple tips to help you communicate with your loved one's physician.
Nominate your SHC nurse for the Toronto Star's Nightingale Award! Deadline: March 20, 2013
In this session of Caregiver Tip Tuesday we take a look at the Caregiving Amount Tax Credit. Could you be eligible?
Spectrum Health Care and the Canadian Liver Foundation have teamed up to help you keep your largest internal organ in great shape!
- Skin Cancer 101: Do you know these facts?
- Calling All PSWs: Come to our Toronto job fair!
- Spectrum Health Care Foundation: From BBQs to Petting Zoos
- What makes life worth living in the face of death?
- Look who else is turning 40 this year!
- This Sunday is Father's Day!
- June is ALS Awareness Month
- Wanted: Personal Support Workers!
- Today is Personal Support Worker Day!
- Come to our job fair!