Paul Kalanithi, a neurosurgeon, was diagnosed with stage IV lung cancer. He wrote a book detailing his life and battle with terminal cancer. In this moving talk, Paul’s wife Lucy Kalanithi speaks about her husband’s terminal cancer diagnosis. She reflects on the range of emotions that come in the face of death
- Skin Cancer 101: Do you know these facts?
- Calling All PSWs: Come to our Toronto job fair!
- Spectrum Health Care Foundation: From BBQs to Petting Zoos
- What makes life worth living in the face of death?
- Look who else is turning 40 this year!
- This Sunday is Father's Day!
- June is ALS Awareness Month
- Wanted: Personal Support Workers!
- Today is Personal Support Worker Day!
- Come to our job fair!