In this edition of Month in Review, we recap on Juvenile Arthritis Awareness Month, as well as International Self-Care Day and World Hepatitis Day.
Today, in support of World Hepatitis Day and the approximately 600,000 Canadians living with viral hepatitis, we are providing information to promote prevention, testing and treatment of the 3 most common types of hepatitis.
Tomorrow is International Self-Care Day! To celebrate, we’re sharing the International Self-Care Foundation’s “Seven Pillars of Self-Care” as well as our top recommendation on how you can achieve each one.
In this edition of Caregiver Tip Tuesday, we look at making the most of summer and taking some much needed time off to focus on self-care!
To show our support of the Arthritis Society of Canada and SickKids, we are providing information and helping to raise awareness about the most common type of arthritis among children—Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis!
- Skin Cancer 101: Do you know these facts?
- Calling All PSWs: Come to our Toronto job fair!
- Spectrum Health Care Foundation: From BBQs to Petting Zoos
- What makes life worth living in the face of death?
- Look who else is turning 40 this year!
- This Sunday is Father's Day!
- June is ALS Awareness Month
- Wanted: Personal Support Workers!
- Today is Personal Support Worker Day!
- Come to our job fair!