Today's article is by Bob DeMarco and was taken fromThe Alzheimer's Reading Room, the number one source of life news and health information for the entire Alzheimers and Dementia community
Update on Spectrum Health Care's Xalibe project in Guatemala from CHOICE Humanitarian Associate Rebekah Sosa.
In this session of Caregiver Tip Tuesday we look at Federal and Provincial benefits for caregivers who need to take a leave of absence from their job.
Industry News Friday's returns! Check out what's been going on the world of health care this week.
McGuinty Government Committed to Making Ontario the Best Place to Age
In this session of Caregiver Tip Tuesday we highlight a new and important campaign dedicated to exhibiting the great work of caregivers across the nation.
- Skin Cancer 101: Do you know these facts?
- Calling All PSWs: Come to our Toronto job fair!
- Spectrum Health Care Foundation: From BBQs to Petting Zoos
- What makes life worth living in the face of death?
- Look who else is turning 40 this year!
- This Sunday is Father's Day!
- June is ALS Awareness Month
- Wanted: Personal Support Workers!
- Today is Personal Support Worker Day!
- Come to our job fair!