Did you know that skin cancer is the most common type of cancer? There are more cases of skin cancer diagnosed each year than breast, prostate, lung and colon cancers combined.
Toronto will be having a job fair on August 23, 2017 for Personal Support Workers. Drop in for an on-site interview and see what it could be like to join the Spectrum team!
Recently Spectrum Health Care Foundation had the amazing opportunity to sponsor and volunteer at the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health’s (CAMH) annual BBQ and Peel Children's Centre’s (PCC) annual summer camps. Here is a quick recap on the events.
- Skin Cancer 101: Do you know these facts?
- Calling All PSWs: Come to our Toronto job fair!
- Spectrum Health Care Foundation: From BBQs to Petting Zoos
- What makes life worth living in the face of death?
- Look who else is turning 40 this year!
- This Sunday is Father's Day!
- June is ALS Awareness Month
- Wanted: Personal Support Workers!
- Today is Personal Support Worker Day!
- Come to our job fair!