In this edition of Month in Review, we recap election news, Arthritis Awareness month, International Youth Day and International Overdose Awareness day. As well as highlighting industry news that made headlines this month.
On August 8, 2015 two of our employees from our non-urgent patient transfer division, Spectrum Patient Services, demonstrated their dedication to the safety and care of others in an act of sheer heroism
- Skin Cancer 101: Do you know these facts?
- Calling All PSWs: Come to our Toronto job fair!
- Spectrum Health Care Foundation: From BBQs to Petting Zoos
- What makes life worth living in the face of death?
- Look who else is turning 40 this year!
- This Sunday is Father's Day!
- June is ALS Awareness Month
- Wanted: Personal Support Workers!
- Today is Personal Support Worker Day!
- Come to our job fair!