In this edition of Month in Review, we recap on Parkinson’s Month and World Health Day, and look at some of the top industry-related news that took place throughout April.
Today is Earth Day! Find out why sustainable health care practices that are safe for the environment are so important.
In support of Parkinson's Awareness Month we are providing you tips on treatment for Parkinson's as well as steps for coping with the disease!
April 7th is World Health Day!
- Skin Cancer 101: Do you know these facts?
- Calling All PSWs: Come to our Toronto job fair!
- Spectrum Health Care Foundation: From BBQs to Petting Zoos
- What makes life worth living in the face of death?
- Look who else is turning 40 this year!
- This Sunday is Father's Day!
- June is ALS Awareness Month
- Wanted: Personal Support Workers!
- Today is Personal Support Worker Day!
- Come to our job fair!