There was food, laughter, singing and prizes as Spectrum Health Care's Personal Support Workers and Nurses gathered for the annual field staff holiday parties on December 4th , 2012.
The field staff holiday parties have been a long standing tradition at Spectrum Health Care (SHC). Providing an opportunity for staff to come together and celebrate the holiday season as well as recognize Service Milestone Achievers from both the Peel and Toronto branches. Our CEO, Lori Lord, was on hand to present the awards and meet and greet the attendees. She also made an exciting announcement that will make 2013 a year to look forward to!
The Toronto branch held a wonderful lunch that featured a grand performance by the Baycrest Terrace Singers, a group of SHC Personal Support Workers who work within the Baycrest facility. Throughout the event a number of lucky employees walked away with great prizes including the grand prize of a digital camera. Mississauga branch employees also won a number of tantalizing door prizes at the Mississauga branch party and enjoyed a fabulous sit down dinner surrounded by the elegant atmosphere at The Grand Metropolitan.
In these days of economic restraint, we especially appreciate the contributions of those sponsors who donated gifts to be draw prizes at our employee events. For our 2012 Employee Loyalty Recognition and Holiday Celebration the following individuals helped make our events memorable and festive:
- Toula Reppas - Achieva Health
- Heather Turner - AMG Medical Inc.
- Christine Dingemans - Brookfield Office Properties
- Christian Baldizon
- Nancy Brennan - Butterfly Office Supplies
- Catherine Rooke - Cardinal Gloves
- Chris Grabiec - The Dunham Group Inc
- Andrew Stewart - Excell IT
- Alex Bokum - Imperial Coffee
- Todd Rappitt - J & D Benefits Inc.
- Nancy-Anne Ogilvy - Mark's Work Wearhouse
- Graham Martin - Office Central
- Cyndee Denney
- Dorothy Sjogren - The Printing House
A big thank you goes out to Spectrum Health Care's Human Resources Department who planned two wonderful events!
- Month in Review: Top Industry Related News From July
- Today is World Hepatitis Day!
- Are you ready for International Self-Care Day?
- Caregiver Tip Tuesday: Summer Livin'
- July is Juvenile Arthritis Awareness Month!
- Caregiver Tip Tuesday: Your Journey of Personal Growth
- Month in Review: Top Industry Related News From June!
- Aging Without Boundaries: Addressing Mental Health
- Press Release: Spectrum Patient Services Announces Closing of Community Patient Transfer Group
- Aging Without Boundaries: Financial Assistance for Seniors